What I’m Working On
- Plans for our TV Show are well underway – we’ve brought on board a writing team that’s well known for creating some of the best TV in the country.
- Our web series, which was going to premiere on The 8 Percent website next month, is now looking as though it may have a more … aerodynamic … launch.
- The Plate Up Project – our social enterprise – launches on July 15th. We hope, within 4 months, to have the for-profit side (Plate Up Catering) up and running.
What I’m Doing
- Writing – so much writing! You can see my blog posts over on: www.The8Percent.com – plus, a bunch of books coming soon.
- Creating our TV Show
- Building Social Enterprises
- Trust Me, I’m Lying – Ryan Holiday
- A Matter For Men – David Gerrold
- Deep Work – Cal Newport
I’m Listening to:
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Magician – Raymond E Feist
- Crowded House – you know when you forget all about a band and then you rediscover them? Yeah. That.