As our business continues to grow, and with our move to the US forecast for January 2014, we’re looking for a marketing consultant / strategist / motherfucker to work on the ground for us in Australia.
This person will spend the rest of this year training with me, in preparation to take over Australian on-the-ground operations in 2014.
The role will include customer service, sales overflow during busy periods, and consulting to clients using our marketing systems.
- Must be able to follow instructions: pretty self-explanatory, really.
- You need to be obsessed with customer service. We work damn hard for our clients, which is why they get some of the best results you’ll see anywhere in this industry.
- You need to have a backbone and a thick skin. We’re all about antagonistic marketing. If you’re all about being liked, you’ll find this whole experience way too uncomfortable.
- I’d love someone Gold Coast based – however, it’s not a necessity as long as you are willing to travel up here regularly over the next 12 months for training. It’s going to mean weeks away from home at a time, so that needs to be okay.
- Marketing background – isn’t actually necessary. What I’m looking for is the right person – skills can be trained. But you DO need to give a damn about marketing and business.
- Must be prepared to travel – for instance, we’ll be running Renegade Rockstar Roadshow in Las Vegas in July and we’ll need you to be there to experience it.
- Must be prepared to get on the phone and make sales. While this isn’t a sales role, there are going to be times you need to get on the phone and sell. Everyone in our company does it. And if you’re not willing to learn, this isn’t the right role for you.
- This is an EMPLOYEE position. It’s not suitable for someone who just wants to come and do it for 12 months and then go and start their own business. I’m looking for someone who is interested in taking this on long-term.
Salary: negotiable depending on the value you can add to the company.
To apply, send us a cover letter that’s all about YOU and YOUR story and what value you think you can bring to our company, along with your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org